HELP!!! PLEASE, Cydia adding source problem a lot of errors

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gizwizz1324, Jul 31, 2010.

1. gizwizz1324

gizwizz1324 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Help. im in china and when i try to add a source to download a udid faker(is talking about udid fakers agains the rules because im not sure) but while its updating sources theres a lot of errors like host unreachable, cach failure. please help. im moving back to the states soon so i guess it'll be fine then so yea but can you guys still try to help me please. i have a 2g itouch non-mc running on os 4.0 jailbroken with redsn0w.
  2. rodeznodavid

rodeznodavid New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i dont no if this will help but u should consider resotring and then adding all u cydia stuff over again
  3. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait you have a MC model jailbroken with redsn0w? Wtf? SHSH into the touch, and there are things you need to delete. Search around here, there is a tutorial.
  4. gizwizz1324

gizwizz1324 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have a NON-mc(mb) model
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh, i got it i just tried to add that source i was trying to add and eventually it worked. but the packages kept on timing out and when i tried to install the again it just resumed a few times and eventually it installed. thanks you guys for trying to help me
  5. Humantorch71

Humantorch71 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    After jailbreaking with comex's jailbreakme.com cydia is doing some weird stuff. I keeps failing to retrieve sources like big boss and modmyi . What can I do to solve this problem.