HELP pleaes, heating issue.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Makadon, May 26, 2009.

1. Makadon

Makadon New Member

Hello, I own my Ipod touch for almost 2 weeks, I really took great care of it.
    When I got the Ipod Touch, I hurried to download Tap defence and played it over and over again, then I managed to see that when ever I get to higher stages (26+) the game starts to slow up a bit, at about stage #30 the Ipod touch crashes and goes back to the manue (Ipod's manue).

I tried to disable Wi-Fi during I play this certin APP and it really works but I was thinking if this is a normal thing cause it dosent sound good, I dont see any way I managed to make my Ipod having this problem, I use a regular silicon pad but it's not causing it cause it happend with it and with out.

Please Help me save my Itouch ;'[
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    this is probably due to the app not being efficient in how it uses resources. it doesn't sound like there is any problem with your ipod under normal usage.
  3. Makadon

Makadon New Member

Thanks for replying, I think so as well, but I couldnt find any info about it over the internet, that's really weird, or maybe I found but it was only in 1 site and it talked about the same problem happening in iphone.
  4. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah. when u use ur ipod a lot.. especially with games, it will over heat, because one, the ipod is using a lotta processing power to run the game, and ur ipod is on all the time. so.. yeah.. its normal