HELP - PC HDD corruption

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Benbo, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Benbo

Benbo New Member

Hey guys im desperate for help here. A week ago the HDD corrupted on our PC. We got a new 80gb one installed. But i need help.

As would be expected, my itunes library is completely empty. However all my music,videos and 3rd party apps are on my ipod touch still. I NEED to get these onto my PC somehow. I cannot afford to lose them all off my touch. Im not downloading all those songs and videos again.

I know there are tutorials on how to do this for older generation iPod's but i have yet to see one for the Touch.

I'm desperate here i wanna start using my touch again putting more songs etc on it without worrying about losing them.

thanks
  2. ben471

ben471 New Member

3. a33a

a33a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use the sticky : Copy your iPod ... At the top of this sub-forum.
    Can't copy and paste as I am on my iPod!
    please search next time

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Benbo

Benbo New Member

thanks but does this mean i will have to rejailbreak my ipod or will it just take all my songs on my ipod and put them on the pc in itunes as well.

so i wont have to rejailbreak it? and i wont lose my videos and 3rd party apps?
  5. ben471

ben471 New Member

Yeh that's the link i posted. The title is copy library to another computer but it does what he needs. If he just read the title he wouldn't necessarily know that he could use the same method.
  6. ben471

ben471 New Member

Why would you need to rejailbreak? Read that thread. It takes your songs, the .mp3s and puts them on your computer. Then you can put them back on itunes. This is only your music though.