Help: Openssh and installing custom batteries

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nesexymonkey, Feb 22, 2008.

1. nesexymonkey

nesexymonkey New Member

I've looked around the forums for a step by step guide but couldnt find one with enough details. I just downloaded openssh and was trying to figure out how to set up custom battery icons. Any help would be appreciated!
  2. nesexymonkey

nesexymonkey New Member

Sorry if this is the hundredth time this has been posted! Also, I installed the patchs to make levels work on Iphysics and I got one level pack to go there but I cant find the others that i downloaded. So if anyone could help with the battery icon and these levels that be a lot of help!!!
  3. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

Go to [thread=9978]This[/thread] thread

If this helped please add to my rep.
  4. nesexymonkey

nesexymonkey New Member

I added to your rep for your help but I should of explained more, Ive got winscp connected to the itouch I just need to know how to and where to put the files. Thanks anyways!
  5. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

Go to private/var/root/library/customize and find the battery images folder and drag the battery you want on to your ipod to the battery images folder.
  6. nesexymonkey

nesexymonkey New Member

K Ive did that but there still now showing up. Do I have to change permissions or type in a specific command and if so, how do you do that?
  7. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

Try going into that file in the battery images folder in private/var/root/library/customize/batteryimages then right click the file you put in that folder and click properties then you'll see permissions then change them to 755. That is the way you do it using cuteftp pro i don't know about winscp.
  8. nesexymonkey

nesexymonkey New Member

Ok thanks. Also, while your helping me, my Ive got all the sources download and when I cut my Itouch on this morning, installer refreshes almost the sources but doesnt get the like last 1/10 so I then have to hit the home button and it does the same thing. Any ideas on this?
    1 person likes this.
  9. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

try restarting your ipod. It did that to me the other day but it was just because my internet was horrible. Just let your ipod sit there for a while.