Help On Gps Phone 1.5.0 On Firmware 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by o.anthony5, Feb 7, 2008.

1. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

hey guys , ok here's my problem. I have an iPod touch on firmware 1.1.3 and the jailbreak is working fine. I downloaded the gps phone 1.5.0 . I set the owner of var/media/mobile/roms to mobile and I then downloaded advance wars ( highly recommended) and put it in the roms/gba section all on win scp .
    But when I click on advane wars in the gps phone it said that it doesn't work because I don't have the ios image . So I'm wandering if its the permissions or somthing. If u don't know the solution to this could u please tell me another way to get gps phone working on firmware 1.1.3?
  2. Led

Led Banned

you need to get the gba.bios and put it in the gpsphone.app folder. Search for ipodtouchmaster's video on gpsphone and it will have a link on there.
  3. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

O yes! That's it ! Thank u alot!
    could u give me a link to download the file?
    o and are there any sources on installer to download gba games yet if yes what's the link?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I have the bios but it' not uploaded. If you have an email I can send to you.
  5. link_08

link_08 New Member

still need help?
  6. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member