Help, no idea what to do!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pyroxp7, Aug 8, 2008.

1. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Lately my iPod Touch has been acting weird. it's so sensitive. Before I touch what I am going to do, it clicks the program before I do. Also, when I'm typing, when I click H, it clicks T,Y, and U, but only chooses Y. The keyboard and everything else is EXTREMELY sensitive. I can barely use the internet now because I can't type anything due to the sensitivity.

I am currently using firmware 2.0.1. My iPod Touch has been like this for about a week now ever since I used WiFi in the airport to update my applications. I tried restoring many times and reseting, but no luck.

Also, I really don't know how to restore in DFU Mode. I read about it an tried, but iTunes keeps detecting it in recovery mode.

Can someone please explain to me what's happening?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    DFU is recovery mode
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah, iTunes will recognize it in Recovery Mode even if you've succesfully put it into DFU Mode.
  4. pyroxp7

pyroxp7 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Oh, I thought they were two different things. Well, sometimes it acts up (the snesitivity) and sometimes it doesn't when I restart my iPod Touch. But I just want the problem to go away. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks.