Help Needed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Flipzter, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    FIXED SSH to add customize to springboard?

Was trying to troubleshoot iPhysics flashing problem by deleting apps. I had my touch set up with dock and customized with no icons on the screen. Deleted dock before I thought about changing set up so now I have no way to access my apps or installer to re-install dock or. SSH'd into my pod and tried to delete customize hoping this would revert my touch but that doesnt work. I had made a backup of customize so I replaced it back into apps. There's got to be a command line to run installer or customize on the ipod from ssh but dunno how. I'm using winscp so if anyone can help please post up. Search is down due to traffic. Saw a few posts down about watching ipodtouchmasters video but dont see hwo that can help as I dont know the code for dock or customize to put on my dock.
  2. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok, i downloaded dock and installed it to root/usr/local/bin. Restarted ipod with no results. Downloaded another users N45AP and installed it with no results. Is there any way to ssh into the ipod and place installer on the springboard?
  3. tay_chason

tay_chason New Member

I did the same thing, stupid me. I'll ry some other things and get back to you if I figure something out.
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Boot customize from SSH and unhide from there.