Help Needed for Complaint to Apple

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sinatra, Nov 7, 2007.

1. sinatra

sinatra New Member

Hi to you All

I wish to complain to Apple in writing over my ipod Touch and other related matters but I can only find the webpage for feedback on the customer support website. Note that they even say that they can't respond to individual comments!

Does anyone have an email address of someone in customer services in the USA to whom I can complain directly instead of through an impersonal webpage ? Better still, how about Steve Jobs email address ??

I am totally serious.

Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. win2000b

win2000b New Member

Whats the complaint?
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

steve@mac.com

I heard he gets people to sift through the junk and then actually reads it, so it's worth a try.
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

True...it is worth a try.
  5. hourog

hourog New Member

When you compose your complaint letter, you will have a much better chance for success if you clearly state your concern in professional, non-inflammatory prose. After stating your concern, clearly explain what action you want Apple to take to resolve your problem and then thank them for their assistance.

By staying cool, calm and to the point, you greatly improve your chances of success; rants don't work with customer service.

I suggest you send a letter to the customer service dept at:

Apple
    1 Infinite Loop
    Cupertino, CA 95014

If you think you have a MAJOR concern, address the letter directly to Steve Jobs, else, hold off using a direct complaint to the head cheese as your ace-in-the-hole if CS can't, or won't help you.

Good Luck.
  6. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Due to the size and volume of complaints, you probably won't get any special notice unless many people are having the same problem. It really depends on what your concern is. You could share with us if you want. It would be nice to let us know what your trying to complain about.
  7. Metsguy

Metsguy New Member

I have some experience with this if you stay on the phone long enough they will usualy give you what you want. Especialy apple