HELP!- Need fast information

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by shamim57, May 17, 2009.

1. shamim57

shamim57 New Member

My big brother took my itouch and he told me hes going to use it for a week. Hes messing up my ipod touch by downloading so many apps from cydia and other sources.

To stop this i need someones help. He uses [removed-no longer needed] all the time and i want to stop it(if i delete app he kills me, hes 10 yrs older). So i found options on my router to block websites so my idea was to block the [removed-no longer needed] website. The [removed-no longer needed] app connects to a website im pretty sure.

Can someone tell me the exact website url the ipod connects to when you run [removed-no longer needed]. That way my router can block access to that site and i will just tell me brother its down or something.

Thanks for helping and...

I know [removed- no longer needed] is the definition of piracy so yes in a way i am trying to stop him from downloading apps without paying. So im basicly doing a good thing in a way. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks alot guys

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I AM NOT DISCUSSING ILLEGAL CONTENT. I'm someone stop it. Someone please tell me if this is against the rules.

The website you want to block is: [removed]
  3. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah this is all against the rules, I wont report because it is kinda trying to stop it, but take that link off.
  4. shamim57

shamim57 New Member

Thank you fthsjustin. People dont ban him because he is helping to stop piracy, if it is against the rules to do that just ban me instead.

Also, can someone else also verify the site to block?

Thank you everyone
  5. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well if he takes the link off there is no point in posting any "help" as such but then the tolerance towards piracy is too less in this forum even if you are trying to help stop it. Discussing about it is strictly prohibited. Please remove the link before a mod sees that.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    That is the site to be blocked.
  6. shamim57

shamim57 New Member

Thank you, fthsjustin, you can remove the link now. You guys have anwsered my question.

Thanks everyone