Help neaded regarding ipod touch replacenment.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by percyrulz, Jun 29, 2010.

1. percyrulz

percyrulz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi frndz,
    i have a ipod touch 3g 32gb & currently updated ios4 & facing lots of problems with it eg, battery leakage, slow interfrance etc. Since there is no option for me to get back to 3.1.3 as i was unaware of SHSH blobs & didnt back it up i am plannin to replace my ipod for a new one.

I spoke with the apple service center in mumbai & i told them that i am facing battery leakage problem they said that they can replace me with a new one.

So is it advisable to get a new one or should i hold on to the current one.

And secondly i also have a personilised engraving behind my ipod & apple says that if i want a personilised engreving again ill have to wait for 15-20 days is that also advisible.

And all the above problems i started facing is afteer i updated to IOS4.

Tnaks in advance...
  2. mgf95

mgf95 Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    its just my opinion, but i think you should just get the replacement, or if you want the engraving, get that because by the time you get it back, there should a jailbreak out for 4.0. but again its just my opinion.
  3. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I completely agree. You should get the replacement one.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. percyrulz

percyrulz Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hi,
    i guess ill go 4 a replacement & along with the engraving cause i dont like the ios4 @ all cause many problems. but do u guys think after the jailbreak comes out ios4 will b good????