Help my wifi wont connect

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hater bx, Feb 9, 2008.

1. hater bx

hater bx New Member

why wont it connect?
    i cant go on itunes, safari, youtube and when i go to settings it shows my network with the check sign next to it, also wifi is turned on, but when im at the home screen it doesnt show my wifi strength signal

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ked

ked New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the same problem but my ipod touch wont even come up with the tick next to the wifi name. Instead when i enter my wifi's code and press join it says, Unable to joint network "orangeDAFE6".
    This has happend to me twice. Once when i bought an ipod off ebay and it came with the problem of not being able to connect, and again when i bought a new one which would conect but then i downgraded it to 1.1.1 and it stopped working.

someone help!!
    it cant just be me.
  3. shinigami

shinigami New Member

My problem is that it connects to a wifi spot, but the nothing will work off the wifi. Safari won't work, you tube won't work or anything. I thought it might have been since i used ijailbreakmobile, so i down graded and then just tried to upgrade to 1.1.3 through itunes and it still gives me the same problem. I went to a apple store today(not official apple store although they do have everything apple there and can do minor repairs that is authorized by apple) but they told me I had to send it back to apple and see what they can do. Any advice from anyone?