Help!!!my Programs Category Is Missing!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by ak23316789, Mar 17, 2008.

1. ak23316789

ak23316789 New Member

See...because of a nice theme...I have to install the Category app from "boss" or whatever...I forgot the name of the pubilisher...The problem is that after I grouped all my programs(Installer,Summerboard...etc...)in a "programs" category...It disappears...I can't find it anymore...anywhere on my iPod's screen...now I can't do nothing...since all the programs are missing with that F*cking category...damn...what can I do right now???I've tried delete the list inside the Category folder using WinSCP...but...it won't help...Any one???Can any one help me plz...Thnx...I am so frustrated right now...
  2. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

oh you still got winscp working
    just type this in winscp
    /application/customize.app/customize
    it should boot your customize app and you'll be able to use it to undo and hidden apps
  3. ak23316789

ak23316789 New Member

Hmmm...I found the file named "customize" using WinSCP...but When I open it...I can only see some Characters that I can't even understand...
  4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

thats weird because customize should've opened on your iPod
    well try again
    type in /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
    if it doesnt work go to installer (hopefully you would have that) and install Dock.app under system
    after installation, reboot the ipod and you'll see a sunburst at the botton right corner of your ipod
    hold the sunburst and push it up, a lot of apps should appear in a circle
    its kinda hard to do the manuver at first, hopefuly im describing it well enough
    use the dock, find customize/category, unhid apps
  5. ak23316789

ak23316789 New Member

Thnx for the help...but it seems like it didn't work out nicely for me...so...I am gonna have to restore and jailbreak it again...