Help! My playlist will not work.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Brooklyn431, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Brooklyn431

Brooklyn431 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi,
    I have an Ipod touch 3G, and the problem I am having now is that I am trying to listen to mp3 via Music button on the bottom of screen, and then access my playlists, but somehow it is going straight to the first song in my alphabetical listing of mp3's, and does not allow me to go through the list to choose something. It displays the album cover landscape view of the song, and it does not allow me to go to the playlist and choose another song.
    Is there some way I can fix this without reformatting the Ipod? Thanks a bunch.
  2. ipodtouchpwns

ipodtouchpwns New Member

The problem with your iPod is it doesn't exist yet.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So what you're saying is it shows Cover Flow whether it's on its side or not?
  3. Brooklyn431

Brooklyn431 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    LOL OHH!! I posted it in the 3g not 2g. Sorry, I'm up way too early and didn't drink enough coffee yet. So yeah, its showing cover flow. Going straight to that not even allowing me to choose a song now matter how many times I try to open it. It goes to the first song in my library alphabetically. Any hope for this Ipod or should I just toss it to get the real 3G?
  4. ipodtouchpwns

ipodtouchpwns New Member

Other than restoring it, I wouldn't know what to try. Maybe if you reset all settings under general in settings.
  5. Brooklyn431

Brooklyn431 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's what I was thinking. I tried to do it last night, but this again was at like 2am, so maybe I wasn't as effective as I thought. I'll restore it if nothing helps. Thanks again. I'm off to get more coffee.
  6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Try restoring to see if it works... If not, you'll have to send it to Apple's Service Providers for a check-up...

If the diagnosis is negative, and you'll have to get a new one, might as well go for the 3gen when it comes out (which is very soon!)...

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Brooklyn431

Brooklyn431 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I guess it was due to mid-morning haze cuz it works now. Yeay, thanks so much.