HELP: My new features: Quickpwn 2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by blackknite123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. blackknite123

blackknite123 New Member

hey everyone, this is a pretty basic question for all the people that use this program (Quickpwn) as a regular jailbreak software on their ipod touch so i was wondering if you all give me some good advice for future use...
    well the entire reason i downloaded this thing so that i could get games and apps on my ipod touch. i downloaded the IDsafari app where i can download programs directly from my the internet to my ipod but i cant find a way to unzip some of the files on my ipod? can anyone help me on this?
    i also have bossprefs and mobilefinder to help navigate a little bit easier some of my other resources.
    i tried to download unzip.app from cydia but it says that this program is already on my ipod touch but i cant find it anywhere? i need this program in order to unzip some of my programs downloaded...it says in the info that the unzip.app is in my Section: Archives? i dont know if that helps everyone?
    Last, i just want some future information or suggestions...if you can think of any other apps that i could download to help make my ipod touch usage any easier, let me know asap so i can get to using my ipod more efficiently.
    thanks
  2. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

unzip it via SSH. winSCP
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    BossPrefs may be hiding the Unzip.app icon.
  4. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

you need to use mobileterminal to unzip straight on your ipod.