HELP!!! My iPod won't boot!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by kbsj, May 16, 2009.

1. kbsj

kbsj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I went away from jailbreaking for a little bit to beta test 3.0. Then after a little bit my iPod just went straight into DFU mode every time i booted it up so i had to install redSnow. So just cause I'm a curious beta tester i installed logoMe and i replaced the boot logo and now it won't even boot up.
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Don't mess with pirated betas! But, since you asked:

Put it in DFU mode. You can always enter DFU mode, no matter what happens.
    Jailbreak with Quickfreedom/Redtool.

That should work.
    Stay away from 3.0 until it's released.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kbsj

kbsj New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Specs

1. I have a iPhone Developers Account and was using 3.0 beta 3 over the allowed time

2. My iPod won't even turn on so telling me to send it into DFU mode won't help

3. I was just trying to change my boot logo using a software from the Dev-Team

4. I now hate the Dev-Team

5. My iPod was registered with my Developers Account
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I was able to just barely fix my iPod using the tips one person gave me . but I only got mad at them for calling me a pirate.
  4. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Sorry for calling you a pirate! It's just that the majority of "How do I downgrade" threads are by people who have no idea about what they're messing.
    DFU mode is always 'enterable'. You just need the right timing, whether it gives feedback or not is irrelevant.
    And you shouldn't hate the Dev Team. You shouldn't have tried LogoMe on 3.0 without considering the consequences.