HELP!! MY IPOD touch IS STUCK ON APPLE LOGO

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gamebuster24, May 18, 2008.

1. gamebuster24

gamebuster24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    OK heres what happened.

i had installer fix (3.1) uninstalled cuhs i still get the package download failed.
    So then i uninstalled and i went back to home. then the loading circle starts loading for an unusally long time and then it restarted to the apple logo. i figured it gonna load back but it DIDNT. instead after 1-2 secs, it turns black then goes to apple logo again. HELP!!

what do i have to do to fix this? i managed to turn the ipdo off by holdin sleep button and hoem button together but thats it and i dont wan to go to restore mode and have to jailbreak all over again.. i got too many apps btw im on 1.1.4 used ziphone

HELP ME!! QUICK
  2. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I apologize for the inconvenience, but you will have to restore...

You can just re install everything, i restore and rejailbreak every week and it doesnt bother me too much.

If you get an error message use ziphone to kick the ipod into DFU mode and restore
  3. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    if you know how to ssh, drag all your apps to your desktop so when you restore most of them will be there.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Please use one of the guides we wrote so you won't have any problems this time! Good luck!