HELP! My iPod is frozen!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Toastpwnz, May 21, 2009.

1. Toastpwnz

Toastpwnz New Member

I just jailbroke my iTouch 1g (2.2.1) with Quickpwn. After it was all done, the apple logo appeared and it won't dissipear! I tried restarting it , plugging it in to comp, DFUing it, but nothing will work! PLEASE help!!!
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    force restore (put in DFU mode and restore) it did this because it had too much stuff on it, it sometimes fails because of this.
  3. Toastpwnz

Toastpwnz New Member

It's not being recognized in itunes...
  4. LifeSux

LifeSux New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This happens sometimes, I've personally seen it happen twice (yesterday it actually happened). Give it time, it might take a while, but it will restart and be fine.

Note: The ones that I saw do this (one an iPhone, the other a Touch) the computer wouldn't recognize, but the devices worked themselves out. Be patient.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

i had this problem, i plugged my ipod in and opened ZiPhone and held the home and lock button until ZiPhone recognized it, not itunes. then from there you can safely enter DFU mode and restore
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok so
    1 plug your ipod to ur computer
    2 open ziphone and in advanze options go to put in DFU mode
    3 after taht restart your ipod by holding power and home and after 7 secs release power button but DONT release home....
    4 at this point it should appear the recovery logo and ziphone should recognize it.. if not.. try again and after that try again and after that try to go to another computer and plug it there and see if itunes will recognize it