Help! My Ipod 2gen JB wont back after I reboot.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NegiG, Feb 25, 2009.

1. NegiG

NegiG New Member

Guys help me!

I used Semi-Tethered JailBreak to jailbreak my Ipod and I tried to download Blue Frame theme (for Battery) through Cya.

It asked me to reboot and I did just tat. After tat my ipod wont come back to non jail-broken mode, screen keep showin an apple then turn off and on again jus like tat!!

I read some of ur post sayin, usin the command, but I dun know how to do it? can u guys describe each steps . Plzz Help me out

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you can't command you probably shouldn't have semi jailbroken eh? Just stay with tethered, search before you post.....
  3. NegiG

NegiG New Member

Erm, I just follow the step from HD on Youtube. I know tat im a little noob about computer, so plzz tell me wat u mean by command and How can I do tat?

Btw, I dun even know how to turn it to tethered T_T
  4. Actionman1995

Actionman1995 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    When you jailbroke your ipod touch there were 8 command prompts that you had to enter you need to open the command terminal and re-input them when your ipod is in DFU mode.
  5. NegiG

NegiG New Member

The second command or the 1st ? In semi tethered there is 2 Command post! this will be my last Questtion, plzz help me guys
  6. Tavis_C

Tavis_C Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Honestly, you'd be better off rejailbreaking into a tethered jailbreak, not semi-tethered. Rebooting isn't that big of a deal, and you don't need to worry about patching issues and apps not working like you do with semi-tethered.
  7. NegiG

NegiG New Member

Alrite ! I tried to JailBreak again usin the 4min jail break. and My ipod wont turn on! wat Happend?