Help! My 1.1.3 jailbreak is half-cooked

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by ellesdad, Jan 28, 2008.

1. ellesdad

ellesdad New Member

i used the 1.1.3 soft upgrade and i got a script error during installation... i restarted, it does look like 1.1.3, my 3rd party apps are removed, custom bakcground is gone, etc. BUT my screen won't wiggle and i can't move my icons either... in other words i have a half-cooked 1.1.3! what should i do? please help!
  2. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

You have to install the iPhone apps and all 3rd party apps are deleted. I got an error too but it worked fine.
  3. ellesdad

ellesdad New Member

thanks i'm going to try installing the iphone apps when i get home... so you got the wiggle feature only after installing the iphone apps?
  4. The_Stig

The_Stig New Member

Same here but the iPhone apps arent visible in the installer. Do i need to add a new repo?
  5. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Look in one of the stickies for the repo. Its something like madpike05.googlepages.com/repo.XML
  6. ellesdad

ellesdad New Member

so now i have a 1.1.3 soft upgrade without the iphone apps yet, but would like to do it all over again without the error (maybe by using the elite team's one step jailbreak this time)... can i do this by just downgrading and then upgrading again, or do i have to do a full restore and start from factory state?