HELP - Music Directory with SSH in 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by simply_muzik, Apr 26, 2008.

1. simply_muzik

simply_muzik New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    here is the story. i had been running a jailbroken 1.1.1 since september, and yesterday i got the spinning wheel of death. So i just updated to 1.1.4 and used ziphone to jailbreak. Everything works fine except when i go into about it says i only have 6Gb free (i have a 16GB). So i decided to ssh with wincsp, and i discovered that all of my apps and themes that i had on 1.1.1 were still there!! i just could not see them on 1.1.4. so i didnt lose anything on my iPod but when i go into music, videos, photos it says i dont have any!! so can someone please tell me the directory where all the music, videos, and photots are stored so that i can get them all back! thanks!!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Everything moved from the root to mobile directory after 1.1.2
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    in 1.1.3 and higher the user is mobile instead of root. So where themes went in /VAR/root/library/smb/themes it goes in /VAR/mobile/library/DMV/themes.

And it appears you restored from an upgrade, which does not delete system folders like themes.