Help MulitBar Lockscreen !!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by freshdunkz07, Jul 5, 2009.

1. freshdunkz07

freshdunkz07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    okay so I have a 3g Iphone & it is jail broken and I have the mulitbar lockscreen installed I haven't had any problems with it, however when I try to change my wallpaper on the Lockscreen it doesn't allow it... it processes like it normally does but never changes the only way to change it is to SSH into the phone & replace the LockBackground.png file in the MultiBar Lockscreen theme Ive tryed to fix this for about 6 hours I cnt !!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    so nobody knows !
  2. rawkowt10

rawkowt10 Guest

3. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just delete the Lockbackground.png file for all your activated themes, and apply the wallpaper via photos or settings. Though I think the Lockbackground.html actually needs the LockBackground.png file...so you're out of luck (if that's the case).
  4. freshdunkz07

freshdunkz07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    to rawkowt10 were in tht does it say how to change the wallpaper I already did tht but thanks anyway

& to sfpsp It does need it so tht wouldn't work either like I dnt know why cause when I take off the Mutlibar lockscreen it works then.
  5. Kayzo

Kayzo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Go into the Settings.js file and put "false" where it says "Use LockBackground.png". When you find it you'll know.