help moving apps 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by bladednuisance, Apr 29, 2008.

1. bladednuisance

bladednuisance New Member

Jan 1, 2008
    I have only 3MB left, so I need to move my apps, which Ive done before using BossTool, and manually, on 1.1.4, which Im using now...
    However, now I cannot SSH for some reason (server unexpectedly closed network connection), ive installed Term vt-100 svn278, but get this when I open it:

dyld: Library not loaded: libarmfp.dylib
    Referanced from: /bin/sh
    Reason: no suitable image found. did find:
    /usr/lib/libarmfp.dylib: file to short
    [Process completed]

Then nothing!

I cant enter anything, the keyboard responds to touch but does not actually enter any text.

I have BSD Subsystem 2.0 Termfix installed, but cant install SUID lib fix (main script execution failed), and 1.1.4 Compatability Patch doesnt help.

Honestly, I think its the build of Term vt-100 (svn278), because I never had problems with it before.

if anybody knows where to find (even a repository), or can upload an older version of Term-vt100, or if thats not problem, and you can help, please do!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Dec 4, 2007
    Not sure how to get around this. You need SUID Lib Fix for term-vt100 and you of course need SSH to install anything manually.
  3. lauNchD

lauNchD Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2008
    First of all, BossTool works perfectly on 1.1.4 for me. I don't know why there's so many people who half-bricked their iPoTs after using BossTool.

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you have MobileFinder, set "Show hidden files" in the settings and try to delete the file ".profile" in /var/mobile . By the way, if 3MB are enough

try to install Greg Meach's Term-svn207, it worked on my 1.1.4 without any patches.

If you get "main script execution failed", try emptying the Installer queue.

If none of that works, just uninstall some apps and try one of these again

PS: I don't have this in my signature (yet) but PLEEZE rep me if this helped you

4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Can you change permissions with mobilefinder?

If so go to my youtube page and watch the "fix main script execution failed" and instead of doing it through ssh, navigate to the file in finder.

So it is chmod 4755 /????? forgot

So go to what is after the / and change permissions to 755.