Help Moderators!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by rossiposse, Dec 2, 2007.

1. rossiposse

rossiposse New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I was about to take a screenshot of my springboard so I on the screenshot.app (updated version) after I tick the on button on the the screenshot.app it crashed and my ipod won't respond. So i decided to restart it. I thought it was just a normal thing and then the apple starts to blink with black and white lines so restart it again. It happened numerous times. After that incident at last my touch started but it has the snap and view button. So I go to the screenshot.app but it doesn't respond so I decided to restart my ipod and the apple blinks again. So I connect the ipod to my computer and decided to delete the screenshot.app by SSH so I thought this will solve my problem but not.

My problem is:
    The snap and view button is still there even though I deleted the screenshot.app it caused my ipod to lag and not respond accordingly. And if I turn off my ipod it leaves ghostmarks of my springboard and I cant play songs either

ANY SOLUTION RATHER THAN RESTORING???

Please Register or Log in to view images

(I've done so much on my iPod)

edit:

PROBLEM SOLVED THANX TO SKYLAREC'S TUTORIAL!!!
  2. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

There's been numerous problems like this with the Screenshot.app, I don't use it (and never will). The only solution I have seen is to restore, sorry.
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Okay, since you asked specifically for Moderators, I'll say, "Search The Fora." If you do that, you'll see that I've answered this question a few times already.