Help modding my iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by victaru, Oct 29, 2009.

1. victaru

victaru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi there,

i recently bought a refurbished 2G Touch, and just a few days ago Jailbreaked it. I'm having problems with the following:

1. I tried to change the default sounds of the Touch, however i can't seem to get the lock.caf and unlock.caf to use my files. I've managed to change the alarm.caf, new-mail.caf and also mail-sent.caf with no difficulties (the same file i wanted to use for lock.caf can be used on others, e.g. alarm.caf). FYI my source are wav files, using Audacity to convert to caf directly.

2. is there a mod on winterboard that allows me to customize where i can locate the docked buttons, e.g. i want my dock buttons to be on the top of the screen, not below?

thanks in advance!
  2. Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    are you talking about using your own audio files? and SSHing them into your ipod? not sure where exactly you put them i would suggest looking some up in cydia... and yea i guess you could make a wallpaper with the dock on top but y would u want that? just move the icons
  3. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    download some other ones as the previous person suggest
    then look around in it
  4. victaru

victaru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well i already knew where to put the files, whats strange was that i can't replace the unlock.caf and lock.caf, when i renamed my audio file to either of those names, it won't work, however with that same file when i renamed it to other files (e.g. alarm.caf) it works fine...

as to why i want my dock to be on top...just a matter of personal preference...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    are you putting it into a theme then putting it on
    or completely changing them