Help Mee PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mvpsanto, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

Ok so heres my problem, i jailbreaked my ipod to 1.1.3 a while ago and its been working fine it also connects to itunes without a problem until one day when i pluged in my ipod to the computer itunes poped up with an error which said "itunes coulnt not connect to the ipod "ipod" because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000022)."

Please Register or Log in to view images

if theirs any one that can help me i would greatly apreciate! it this really sucks cant even add songs i feel like its becuase i upgraded it, may be this is just one of the many bugs everyone been talking about when upgrading but i really dont want to downgrade...
  2. Gaming Warrior

Gaming Warrior New Member

Back to very basics, Have you reset your computer and iPod touch? have you tried your iPod on another computer?
    if none of those work let me know and i will guide you through the next step.
  3. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

yeah i did that as soon as it happened ,i restarded my computer and ipod tried it and it didnt work then i whent over my brothers computer tried it and still wouln't connect same message pops up
  4. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have a ? if somthing like tht were to happen couldnt you just reformat it through windows?
  5. mvpsanto

mvpsanto New Member

well restore it yeah i just dont want to go throught the process of jailbreaking it all over again and transfering all the songs and apps back i already restored a few days ago because of some other problem i had
  6. maze408

maze408 New Member

dude i have that same exact problem wiht mine it was workin a couple days ago and now dis lame shti happens and i cant restore because all my music from my cp got deleted and if i restore i will have no music to put back on my ipod so it would be poinless

if u figure it out bro let me now

it would suck if i need to restore
  7. korean92

korean92 New Member

yeah same here man, come on you guys, help out. restoring, rejailbreaking, and getting the apps back are a pain in the ass, even if you back up the files.
  8. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Kill iTunesHelper.exe in task manager

Kill any services associated with apple or itunes or ipod

Try to reinstall iTunes