Help Me!

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by rdrunner2010, May 23, 2008.

1. rdrunner2010

rdrunner2010 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay, I am really sorry for posting in the wrong place, but I don't know where this goes and I need people to see it. I need help with Touchpad Pro. I am trying to connect from other networks than mine. I set everything right in the guide he had, tried to connect, and got the "Authentication failed- ServerReports: Your connection has been rejected" and the "Authentication failed- ServerReports: Authentication Failed" errors. I have searched many places for the fix to these problems, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. Somebody please help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

u were trying to connect to your PC from another house? if yes than you cant use the same setup as you did within your LAN. make sure to foreward ports 5800 and 5900 on your router to the PC running vnc server and use the ip address you get by going here on the PC u want to connect to: http://www.whatismyip.com/ put the ip you get into touchpad instead of what you were using before and it should work
    other than that, just make sure you have the correct password.