Help Me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by bostonfreak111, Apr 8, 2008.

1. bostonfreak111

bostonfreak111 New Member

i need major help or $300 just went down the drain... i tryed using ziphone to jailbreak, and i clicked kill ziphone in the middle because i never restored and quit itunes before it, but it just stopped doing anything. anytime i connect it it says like cable connected, bkah blah ipod language and when i remove it it says like cable removed stopping stack. the real problem is, itunes no longer realizes its plugged in and i cant restore it!!!!! please help!!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hold the power and home button until it shuts off and then let go of the power button but continue to hold the home button for like 5 secs and then let off and repress. Then in Ziphone go to advanced options and hit restore to normal mode. It should have done anything depending on where you stopped it.
  3. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Just turn off your iPod. Then hold down the home button and turn your iPod back on (continue to hold the home button) until you see the DFU/recovery screen.
  4. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    dude do exactly what jpha13 suggested but whilst iTunes is running and USB cable plugged in. it will auto enter recobery mode

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hold both buttons until it turns off

hold both buttons untill you get the apple logo

keep hold of home button

restore like normal

plug in hit restore

done
  6. bostonfreak111

bostonfreak111 New Member

thanks guys i got it to work i i held down power and home for a little untill it shut off but kept holding down home and it restarted but all the stuff came up and i kept holding it down i think and plugged it in and it just worked, and installer was there... should i restore it? will it only like partialy work cause i didnt finish the ziphone install?
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You should be good!