Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by owner, Mar 31, 2008.

1. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I cannot add a source to my installer. Every time I try to add one all goes well until I start to type. Then it crashes my iPod. Is there anything I can do? I can install stuff but just not sources. I am just so angry, but willing to deal with this situation calmly. No matter what I do it just won't budge. Help?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I thought you gave up and now you are making a bunch of threads on the same topic. You may have to jailbreak it again. Did you update the installer? Refresh the sources? Add Community Sources?
  3. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I may just give up yes, but I did all of those things and nothing. I am done with jailbreaking and I am just going to wait for firmware 2,0, in which I will have to cough up more money for apple and their worthless products. Thanks for all of your help! Much appreciated! Actually since you actually replied, + REP!
  4. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

The source crash is annoying, but no reason to give up on JB. Just re-jailbreak, use iLiberty, screw ZIphone, and once it finishes jailbreaking go to contacts first and mess around with the keyboard. You should be fine. Jailbreaking isn't always perfect, but within a couple times you'll get it right.
  5. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

follow this http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50926

EXACTLY as it says (cept screw zphoney or whatever its called, use iliberty+)

and also at the bottom it says watsup with keyboard freezes, it took me 2 or 3 tries but everything works PERFECTLY now