help me!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bonerguitar, Feb 3, 2008.

1. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i had to restore my ipod so i did and now i keep getting error 1603 or 1604!!! i cant even restore to 1.1.3 (cause i was trying 1.1.1)

Help!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. deveelx

deveelx New Member

try doing a force restore rather than restoring using the Restore button. To force restore, connect iPod to iTunes. Press and hold home button and power button for few seconds until iPod shuts off. Release only the power button but keep holding the home button until iTunes recognize your iPod in Recovery mode. Release home button when it does then restore your iPod.
    If you still get error, restart iPod; restart computer; reinstall iTunes 7.5; or try using another computer.

Good luck.
  3. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks so much but i tried restarting my computer after forcing restore countless times.
  4. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

5. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    excuse me? i tried every possible option thank you very much.

Holy sh*t! You're a Douchebag!
  6. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

holy sh*t! i just gave you a link and advise, and youre calling me a doochebag lmao...w/e, have fun with your ipod
  7. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Guys, please be nice. Bguitar, I know you must be really frustrated but relax, don't let ur frustration or whatsoever overcome you. This could only get worse if you continue. Makaveldon was just trying to help. Let's not start the flaming.

Anyway, bguitar, try doing makaveldon's suggestion. Use iPhuc to restore your iPod. Use both firmware 1.1.1 and 1.1.3. See which one works. It should work, either one. If you don't know how to use the iPhuc, try searching the forum on how to downgrade 1.1.3 to 1.1.1.

Edit:
    if ur using iTunes 7.6 or later. Try uninstallung it re-install 7.5 instead.
  8. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah don't worry i got it already... And im sorry makaveldon... it was just so frustrating... took like 3 hours before i actually got it. But thank you for your help