Help me with this case decision please

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by digitalduck, Jun 6, 2009.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Hi guys.. ok here is my situation.

I have tried a couple cases already: Speck fitted, incase slider and my current case is the dlo soft shell

I liked the speck fitted but the corners peeled right away and i put too much spuer glue under it and it ruined the fabric...my bad.

I dont like the incase slider because it is soo slippery when im playing NFS or anything its just too plastic to be in my hands.. i like that it doesn't add much bulk but its just too smooth...

I liked thet fitted because it had a nice shape and wasnt too bulky and had a very nice grip.. I play my ipod in bed at night sometimes and i need to be able to hold it over my head comfortably..

Any other case recommendations that you can throw at me...

I don't want rebel touch, but might be interested iun? How is the candy shell? Or should I just go back and buy another fitted case and be careful with how i glue it and use white glue or something so its not noticeable?

ALSO what SP should I add to it? I am looking at IS or one of those screens that make it like a mirror when its off... do they work? or do they impeded the clarity too much?

Thanks
  2. theiflord180

theiflord180 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why dont u want the rebel touch? i got it today...amazing. just amazing. u get a grip on the ipod, not bulky at all, protective, good price, comes with a lot of extras...and i dont have the power button issue at all
  3. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Yeah i thought about getting the arctic color.. looks cool, but my dlo cover has that saggy issue at the bottom I was just trying to avoid it if i could not a big deal though...
  4. dagr8est

dagr8est Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  5. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

LOL thats awesome..... sure games are good but i use it for movies music and a few apps that I take with me on business etc..
  6. solidness

solidness Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    From what iv'e heard, the neotouch offers great protection and you get grip with it.
    The candyshell is a great case too, but not for grip.
  7. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's why you haven't noticed the sagging or the fact that it pushes in your power button....
  8. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

speck candyshell!!!! that one looks amazing! the iphone version got great reviews so this one should be great as well!

if you want an alluminum slider, go with corecases alluminum sliders. very good, durable, will protect your ipod.

for silicone- try the speck pixelskin or incipio tribal.
  9. theiflord180

theiflord180 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lol, good point