help me plz :)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by chort27, Apr 7, 2009.

1. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So my iPhone 3G is running the latest firmware, and I tried to jailbreak it on my mac running 10.5.6 with DFU fix. I downloaded the latest quickpwn and ran it. I got the the iHaz success screen, and the running pineapple appeared on my iPhone. It said flashing DOS or something , and then stayed there for 10 minutes. Then my phone restaryed with the normal apple logo ( I chose not to replace it ) but when it started up I still didibt have cydia nor installer. All my apps music and contacts were still there but no cydia!! Any help?

ok so i just did it again, and the exact same thing happened.... so i really dont no wats wrong. maybe ill try a fresh restore then jailbreak

new update: i restored and didn't even activate, then ran quickpwn, then activated, then still nothing. now im trying it just barely activated running quickpwn again. if this doesnt work i give up until someone gives me a fix.

still isn't working would love some help
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Make sure the tickboxes for Cydia/Installer are checked and then run through
  3. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There are no tickboxes in quickpwn. I'll try with normal pwntool this afternoon
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    update :

tried with pwntool. It worked, but i forgot to untick activate, so i didnt have service. So i tried with pwntool again, and this time every time i tried to restore from DFU mode my computer would freeze, so i restored normally and tried quickpwn again. still didnt work. Really could use some help.
  4. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    update: redownloaded quickpwn and firmware file, now it works. great

Please Register or Log in to view images