Help Me Plz!!! This Is A Big Fat Problem!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by musikreck, Jun 6, 2008.

1. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok... my wi-fi wasn't working so i jailbreaked/restored using ziphone. i was doing the jailbreak and i pressed 'Do It All!' and then it did it... and it got stuck at this one screen... the one with the huge Z on it. so i pressed 'Stop Process' it stopped but then it didn't move off that screen. so i unplugged my ipod touch and force restored it. i turn it back on... and it does the whole ZIPHONE jailbreak all over again! without it even being plugged in. it doesn't even jailbreak it and it keeps saying 'BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0' and i can't restore it on iTunes cause it won't even show it on iTunes. PLZ HELP ME PEOPLE! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO GET ANOTHER IPOD TOUCH OR GET THIS ONE BRICKED/MESSED UP! PLZZZZ!

1 more thing: and everytime i force restore it [home + power] it just does that whole process i said over and over and over! PLZZZZ HELP!
  2. Halacio

Halacio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    zomg you owned your ipod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

just kidding use ziphone to put it in dfu mode then restore from itunes.
  3. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    One you are a noob for not paying attention. Please read something before you jump into it.

Two your ipod isnt bricked so calm your ass down...

Have you tried using ziphone to put it into DFU mode. Cuase that will fix it
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Next time, just select jailbreak, and USE A DAMN GUIDE!

Next thing you know, you'll hear about this awesome thing called winpwn, and then you'll brick your iPod when you unplug it while pwning.
  5. Yakovlev

Yakovlev Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yeah, read before you mess up ur iPod, and don't waste are time with ur stupid mistakes.
  6. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok thanks. but... 1) iTunes doesn't detect my iPod 2)how long does ZiPhone take to go into DFU mode? because i think it should go pretty fast. 3)im not sure if this is going the right way or not but i pressed the 'enter dfu mode' button and it says 'Searching for iPhone... Make sure the iPhone is connected to the computer and detected by iTunes' DETECTED BY ITUNES WHICH IT ISN'T! PLZ HELP ME AGAIN!

1 more thing: it still keeps saying 'BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0' so hopefully you pros will help a noob again. and i don't think it's going into DFU mode. and please tell me what to do after pressing 'Enter DFU mode' step by step please im retarded

another thing: before, when i was trying to restore, it said [on itunes] something about a ramdisk? saying that it couldn't be read or i didn't have one. so help me plz!!
  7. Halacio

Halacio New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hold down the home button while you plug it into computer
  8. br1anc

br1anc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well first of all, why are you selecting the "Do it All" when all you need to do is the "JailBreak". you dont need to Unlock or Activate your Touch.
  9. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i thought they were the same. help me plz!
  10. musikreck

musikreck New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    THANK YOU SO MUCH HALACIO!! I LOVE YOU MAN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU REMINDED ME ABOUT HOLDING DOWN THE HOME+PLUG IN TO MY PC! THANKS MAN! IT WORKED AND MY IPOD TOUCH IS NORMAL NOW! LOVE YOU MAN! +REP! lol thanks man. for everyone else, thanks for trying!