help me please

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by xcjzerox, Dec 22, 2007.

1. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

okay so im using fptcute and i put my psx games on it always stop at 73% is there anyway i could put the games without windows xp...without using wifi
  2. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

First What is Fptcute :S?
    Second so you use a mac or linux or...?Since you say withouth windows xp.

Answer these questions first pls

Please Register or Log in to view images

Before we can help

3. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

im using vista duh

cuteftp
  4. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

Duh!?!

By saying withouth xp. I must immidictly know its vista?...
    Anyway use total commander. Read the stickys..
  5. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

could you give me the link please
  6. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

if u say u rnt using XP chances r ur using a Mac or other OS..... XP is the only even/i] half-baked windows OS.... all the others [including vista] are horrible (vista has special requirements greatly limiting what programs you can use on it, escpecially non-commerical ones)

anyways, you could be a bit more specific on your problem, and ur title tells nothing of what kind of problem it is. if you want people who are experts at cuteftp to answer this, then make the title "cuteftp problem with loading psx games" to help attract people who know more about it. otherwise ur just asking for random people to answer this, which doesnt often come w/ good results.

on account of that i use filezilla, i dont know how to help you here. be more specific as well because currently i dont even know if you were putting the games into the right directory. the less you care about providing details when asking a question on forums, the less others will care / know how to answer it. (i should put that sentence into my sig)

and yeah, you should search before asking something that you think is so simple it requires only 1 sentence to ask..... cause chances r then its been answered a lot of times

EDIT: if you really care about it, you should use google to find total commander. chances r hes not here waiting for you to ask more questions
  7. xcjzerox

xcjzerox New Member

well basically i put the games in the roms directory psx to be exact it reaches 78% and it alwasy keeps saying disconnected and im getting pretty mad