Help me..please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by matte86, Dec 12, 2007.

1. matte86

matte86 New Member

Hi everybody!...I have a problem with my ipod touch.. Last Monday after istalling an app my Ipod got Wheel(crash)..so I had to restore everything..from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 jailbreaked...after I had istalled some apps the installer didn't allow me to install a new one,even thoungh I could download them..and I tried with different apps and updates...when the installer finished to download, when appear 'istalling', the istaller shuted down without i did something..i tried 3/4 times to restore and try again everything but the problem didn't disappear

Please Register or Log in to view images

..and after my last restore, after installing some apps now the istaller hasn't been opening anymore..what happened?someone could help me,please?..I though that there wasn't any space more..but before i had installed more apps...

ps I'm sorry if I made some mistakes..but I'm Italian and I'm leaning it

Thanks everybody that helps me
  2. matte86

matte86 New Member

Up..
    Please
  3. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    First of all please dont bump your own posts. If someone knows your problem they will help. It seems like something happened in the process. Please just read all the tutorials on how to do the jailbreak. If the problem persists post any changes.
  4. matte86

matte86 New Member

Sorry..thanks..I'll check and I'll see, in case let u know
    Byez