Help me out here with some problems.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Heffe, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Heffe

Heffe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1. This isn't really a big question but I jailbroke my friend's iPod touch 2nd generation and whenever I browse some themes in Cydia on his the little icon thing flips around and it shows some icons.. It doesn't do this on my 1st generation jailbroken iPod touch.. D:

2. What's a theme for fonts..? I'm looking for that Neutra one...

3. When I thought the MobileMusicPlayer Flip (It combines Music app and video app into ipod app) was gone I SSHed into my iPod touch 1st generation and replaced the .plist in MobileMusicPlayer (I think it was named that.) to combine the two apps. But now I found it in Cydia I want my original .plist back.. Uh, can I just replace it with someone else's non-combined-music-app-and-video-app plist would it be normal? (Note: I don't have the MobileMusicPlayer Flip installed but when I can get my .plist back to normal so I can install and uninstall MobileMusicPlayer Flip if I'm not feeling 'iPhonePoser-ish' that day.)

Thanks.
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

1) You might not have fully updated Cydia, or you have sh*ttier WiFi.

2) NeutraFace is $500, sorry. You might want to download the WinterBoard fonts pack in Cydia to get some free ones.

3) Yes, but I don't have it.
  3. Heffe

Heffe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For number 1) I have highest wifi and I've updated. (Btw, I can view the screenshots later but the icon doesn't flip

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I've actually noticed mine used to be random with it, so I'm not really sure about that one.