Help me on jailbreak!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by renato1000, Aug 11, 2008.

1. renato1000

renato1000 New Member

yo folks!

About Jailbreaking
    My IPSW builder always crashes when I try to build a new FW, even when I increase the system´s virtual memory to minimum 3500mb and maximum 4500mb =/ What should i do ???? i´m downloading the FW 2.0.1 to get a try with it.

Who have a FW 2.0.1 jailbreaked with the new installer.app, can someone send me a PM givin' me the link ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Thx anyway guys!

p.s.: I´m having all these trouble with the FW 2.0
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Has your device been pwn with 2.0 already? If so there are plenty of custom firmwares already made floating around.
  3. Hiratai

Hiratai Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    4500GB is around 4.5GB, and you want to devote ALL that to the root partition? You only need aroudn 750MB is you're like apps alot, and maybe a gig if you really want to push the limits.
  4. blunden

blunden Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You don't even say which device you have.

Are you using Pwnage, WinPwn or xPwn?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    You misunderstood him. He's talking about his computers OS virtual memory/swap size.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My 2.0.1 works fine, but I suggest that you use iTunes to restore your ipod and the delete any custom firmwares laying around and then try again
  6. renato1000

renato1000 New Member

Yo dudes, i´m sorry...

I have an Ipod Touch 16 gb, and i´m using winpwn 2.0.0.4, and when i said that i´ve increased the virtual memory to 4500mb i´m saing about the virtual memory of the windows! [ i use windows xp SP2 ]