help me fix my cousins ipod.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by twitchy204, Mar 22, 2009.

1. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Dec 10, 2008
    okay, so i jailbroke my cousin's ipod because she wanted me to make hers "pretty" like mine was. so i did, and put sbsettings, boss prefs, and some other apps on there, mainly for toggles and hiding icons. so when i finished, i hid boss prefs, cydia, installer, and a few other apps(via sbsettings) that needed to be hidden so she couldn't mess anything up, but i could still get to those things if i needed to. so yesterday her band director needed to put a song on her ipod for a reason i dont really know, and saw that her ipod needed to be updated to 2.2.1. so he updated it, and of course, bye-bye jailbreak. so i re-jailbroke it today and now am at a little bit of a problem. i can't access boss prefs or sbsettings to "un-hide" cydia to re-install sbsettings and everything else i need to fix her ipod again, because all of those apps are still hidden.

all in all, i'm trying to avoid a restore and i'm pretty sure everything would work out fine if someone could upload a file that contains the so that i could extract it and put it in her applications folder via iphonebrowser.

or, if someone has a better suggestion, feel free to let me know.