Help Me Decide

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by Kid Dynomite, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I currently have a 2G iPod 2.2.1 Jailbroken. With the release of 3.0 i am not sure to restore and upgrade to 3.0 and wait for the jailbreak or keep my iPod the way it is running 2.2.1 jailbroken. Yes i am aware of the new features.
  2. TheIpodTeen

TheIpodTeen New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Upgrade

Upgrade if I'm not mistaking another word I think there's something called a NOR Flash which jailbreaks your iPod I think I remember something like this, it jailbreaks without loosing any of your files
  3. RainbowKT

RainbowKT New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hopefully it will be out tonight so you wont have to wait for a long amount of time i upgraded and love it
  4. TheBigKing

TheBigKing Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    keep running your ipod in 2.2.1 jailbroken when release 3.0 jail do it is about time to do
    mi ipod is still 2.2.1 jailbroken when the 3.0 relase jailbroken i upgrade
  5. VTsteez243

VTsteez243 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Just wait the 3.0 jailbreak release is suppose to come out tonight till friday. I'm telling ya, there isn't that many cool features on the 3.0 firmware that you will want to lose your jailbreak to restore, and then have to do it all over again when the jailbreak 3.0 release comes out. Waiting sucks but don't worry, atleast it's not as long as when we 2nd generation itouch people had to wait for the 2.0 jailbreak.
  6. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That us true you i had to re-jailbreak my iPod many times in the past due to some corruption so i guess i can wait and re jail break.