Help me decide to go from 3.0 to 3.1 JB

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by digitalduck, Dec 17, 2009.

1. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

Hi guys...i was wondering, im still on 3.0 and Itunes es 8. something.... Ive been very happy with the 3.0 JB but wiht 3.1 out etc is there a reason for me to make the leap especially with all the themes i already have etc...ill upgrade but what would be the benefit... also so I wish I had a way to make my ATT account cheaper right now im at about 120 wiht my wife too...i wish they had a combined phone data plan or something...maybe down the road...
  2. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    It's your call. Look at the differences between the two versions, I know there are bug fixes and such in every version update, major or minor. Mostly what's compatible with 3.0 is compatible with 3.1.2, and from there, honestly, it's gonna get better. 3.1.2 is the latest, the best, and it'll be worked on more then previous firmwares.

Regarding your bill, can't really help you there. We don't know your uses, your features, your income or your life-style. Go into an AT&T store, talk to a rep about your options, your situation and your thoughts... They'll either up your bill, or down it and try and help you the best they can.