help many buy one need answers

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cleo2525, Apr 18, 2008.

1. cleo2525

cleo2525 New Member

hey guys i just found this forum and thinks its great, i have a lg viewty and am very pleased with it specially the camera.

but i want a better music device so am thinking of getting a ipod touch but 1st i need to ask some questions which may sound stupid but hope you will help

1. all the new software and apps, games and emulators that are being released for the iphone can they work with the ipod touch also is the internet exactly the same as the iphone as my friend has one and i like the wifi and the youtube addon also he could save youtube vids to his phone and play them

well thats it really

many thanks and sorry for any miss spellings
  2. roadrunner_300

roadrunner_300 New Member

Can't answer the question about emulators and all that shizz...but i assume so, you can get emulators and apps for it already, so i would of thought they'd be the same...

yes i think the internet IS the same...but you need to download a seperate app (mxtube) to be able to download youtube videos.

hope this helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

1. Yes. They all do, except some (i.e. camera, phone, sms add-ons) don't because of requirements.
    2. It doesn't get EDGE because it's not a cellphone, so only where there is Wi-fi (obviously). That thing your friend is talking about is called MxTube.
  4. cleo2525

cleo2525 New Member

many thanks guys am gonna get one tomorrow

have a nice night/day