Help Mail App Not Workink With Yahoo

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by LOLPERTE, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LOLPERTE

LOLPERTE New Member

Hey i have my ipod touch with the mail.app, i have 2 accounts hotmail and yahoo.
    Hotmail is working perfect Yahoo doesnt if somebody can help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
  2. momo5677

momo5677 New Member

yahoo mail problems on ipod touch.....

Hi, In Past Days A Proove My Yahoo Standar Account In Iphone And Works Perfect I Don Need To Use Pop Acces. Works Only With My User Name And Password..

The Question Is...????

Why My Jailbreaked Touch Is Not Working With Yahoo In Mail App..

The Iphone I Used To Test My Yahoo Account Was Unlocked In Mexico Without Edge I Use Only Wi Fi To Test My Yahoo Standard Account...

What Is The Diference Between Iphone Mail App And Ipod Touch Mail App..

Or Yahoo Identify Where The Mail Request Come From??

Please Help....
    Any Ideas.. Cause I Dont Want To Pay The 20 Bugs For Yahoo Pop Accesss.

I Know That 20 Is Not A High Price For This Service, But Theres Always A Way To Do Everything-..

Rod Form Mexico
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure what the difference is but there is one. Yahoo appears to know that you are not using an iPhone even though the applications used on both the iPod Touch and iPhone are identical.

Use Gmail - it's free and has POP & IMAP...
  4. Prod1gy

Prod1gy New Member

Yeah having the same problem as well.
  5. abmja5

abmja5 New Member

I have a Yahoo plus account and a non-jail broke 1.1.4 ipod touch and my yahoo account won't work in the mail tool either. There is something wrong with the mail tool, not the account. I can use safari and log into the account with no problems. I think apple needs to fix the mail software. My gmail account syncs with the touch no problem, it is just something with the way they are connecting to yahoo. If anyone has any way to fix this, please let us know.