[help] Location of certain .png images (ex: SBDockBG.png)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by gtrplyr, Aug 17, 2008.

1. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    These are the images I want to know the location/name of, if anyone knows a website or something that shows the location/names of some of these please send me the right way,

- ANY Application Skinable Images (mobilemusicplayer.app, safari.app, appstore.app etc)

- Default time color (its black in an application and white when your on springboard, I want to change it to white while your in an application)

- Calculator Skin (I dont think this one has been done yet because you can now turn it horizontal for a scientific calculator and I dont think anyone has found out how to edit that part)

I will be adding more to this list of things I want as I start editing more, I want a fully skinned iPod of course

Please Register or Log in to view images

, hopefully some other people that dont know the location/names of these images have been looking too and stummble upon this thread, thanks.
  2. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    all the buttons for the calculator are separate i think and they are in /Applications/Calcualtor/
  3. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ya i bet it wouldnt be too hard but i havent seen any calculator skins for 2.0 yet in the releases section so i just thought no one knew how to do it, ill take a look later and if it works ill make a skin and post it
  4. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    there is just over 100 images in that directory so its alot to theme i think
  5. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)

ill get crackin then

Please Register or Log in to view images