Help! Jiggy Runtime doesn't work.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by preedak, Feb 8, 2008.

1. preedak

preedak New Member

I've searched around the forum and found that many people are having the same problem as me that any jiggy apps will crash and return to springboard.

Many of the answers are directed toward using jiggy to write codes. However, there is no answer for running a jiggy apps using jiggy runtime at all. Any one has the solve for this

In short: I just want to play texttwist/scrabble/tetris game on my touch.

Thank you in advance.
  2. bindle

bindle Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what version of jiggy runtime are you using? i'm using 0.23 and those games work for me
    maybe you might also need to ssh in and check permissions on those apps
  3. preedak

preedak New Member

Thanks for your reply. I've tried both Jiggy Runtime 0.21 and 0.23 (right now, 0.23). The permission for the apps are correct.

Do I have to set permission for the jiggy runtime itself? And where are the jiggy runtime files located?
  4. preedak

preedak New Member

This is strange. Most of the time i can find the answer I need on this forum. But I don't seem to be able to find any solution to this while there are a number of people experiencing the same thing.
  5. spinner

spinner New Member

Explain the problem more. Are you writing your own games? If so, it's a problem in your coding. Problems with writing in javascript? LOL The jiggy javascript interperator is included in every jiggy app! Are you trying to play other games? Explain.
  6. preedak

preedak New Member

I'm just trying to play games those are developed for Jiggy and My ipod Touch is 1.1.3.

The problem is that I've Jiggy rutnime installed, but Scrabble / TextTwist / Tetris
    (Jiggy games) will crash to springboard. I'm sure that I've set the permissions for the Apps.
    Do I have to set permissions for the runtime itself too?