HELP Jailbreaking to 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by kaiokimoto, Feb 23, 2008.

1. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

Alright guys, I followed ipodtouchmaster's videos many times, jailbreaking my 1.1.1 and my 1.1.2. You guys know now, 1.1.3 is out. So without thinking I upgraded, losing my apps and stuff. So i see now you can jailbreak 1.1.3.

So heres what im trying to do. Downgrade to 1.1.1 (which works fine).

Then i upgrade to 1.1.2. HERES THE PROBLEM. I cannot jailbreak it with the iPhuc program that i downloaded. Yes i have used Oktoprep, yet still the jailbreaker program does not work when i open it. Heres the error I get. http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/pbn00b/error.jpg

Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be awesome, thanks in advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you don't use iPhuc to jailbreak 1.1.2, you use touchfree.

ok, so if you jailbreak 1.1.1 with jailbreakme.com, it pre-installs oktoprep and all u have to do is run the windows.bat on Windows or jailbreak.jar from OS X to do the 1.1.2 jailbreak.
  3. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

alright. right after i jailbroke 1.1.1, i went straight to upgrade to 1.1.2. now when i attempt to jailbreak, it says i need to connect my ipod. the thing is it is already connected.

thanks in advance
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Did you install Oktoprep after using Jailbreakme.com to Jailbreak 1.1.1?
  5. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

Dont forget when you install Oktoprep on 1.1.1, when you upgrade to 1.1.2 DO NOT SHIFT + (click) RESTORE do Shift + Upgrade , because when you do the restore it will just erase Oktoprep i dont know if this helps any it worked for me and i had the same problem as you
  6. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

I see, Im going to upgrade back up to 1.1.3 to start all over again. Try and be more careful, thanks. Ill let you guys know after, hopefully it works.
  7. itoucheefeelee

itoucheefeelee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Make sure you are getting the OKtoPrep from communities under installer if you are using the Iphuc program.
  8. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    you do know that to update to 1.1.2 u need to click Shift+upgrade. Just th check.
  9. deathdr0ne

deathdr0ne New Member

This is wayyy off topic but "ipod touch fan" why do you have a motorolla razor phone avatar? I'm not bashing you or anything, it's just that i would have expected something more along the lines of oh I don't know......AN IPOD TOUCH!!!!!!!!
  10. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

/sigh

Ive upgraded to 1.1.3. Downgraded back to 1.1.1 and jailbroken it with jailbreakme.com. Installed Oktoprep. Shift+Update, 1.1.2. I used the TouchFree software, and tried to jailbreak 1.1.2. Ive tried this 5 times so far, and every single time I get the very same error. http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/pbn00b/error.jpg

Im not sure what Im doing wrong. I think im just going to give up, or use 1.1.1 and jailbreak it. Thanks a lot anyway.