Help Jailbreaking iPod Touch 2g!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by whoadude235, Apr 15, 2009.

1. whoadude235

whoadude235 New Member

in my last thread i posted, "hey, i recently got an ipod touch 2g and i jailbroke it. after i used logome to install a bootlogo and i tried to reboot it and it wouldnt turn on. So i put it in DFU mode and tried to restore it, but itunes said that the software was not found and to check if i had the latest version of itunes (which i do). So then i decided to download ipod touch 2g 3.0 firmware and install that. after it rebooted it said to plug it into itunes so i did. the screen on the ipod remained the same and itunes said that there was an unknown error and the ipod was not recognizable. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE JAILBREAK ANYMORE I WANT MY IPOD BACK!!! isnt there some way to "hard restore" it or something??? i just want 2.1 again!!! PLEASE HELP!!!"...... I fixed the problem... turns out all i had to do was restore with 2.2.1... so now i would like to jailbreak again. I used finalsnow and it worked but itunes couldnt recognize my ipod. so right now i have 2.2.1 and i dont know how to do get it to work fully. 3.0 doesnt work either.... so... thats another thing..... HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This is the Introductions Forum. Introduce yoruself here and then post your problem in the appropriate forum thereafter.

Thanks, SD