Help Jailbreaking iPod Touch 2g!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by whoadude235, Apr 15, 2009.

1. whoadude235

whoadude235 New Member

Apr 14, 2009
    in my last thread i posted, "hey, i recently got an ipod touch 2g and i jailbroke it. after i used logome to install a bootlogo and i tried to reboot it and it wouldnt turn on. So i put it in DFU mode and tried to restore it, but itunes said that the software was not found and to check if i had the latest version of itunes (which i do). So then i decided to download ipod touch 2g 3.0 firmware and install that. after it rebooted it said to plug it into itunes so i did. the screen on the ipod remained the same and itunes said that there was an unknown error and the ipod was not recognizable. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE JAILBREAK ANYMORE I WANT MY IPOD BACK!!! isnt there some way to "hard restore" it or something??? i just want 2.1 again!!! PLEASE HELP!!!"...... I fixed the problem... turns out all i had to do was restore with 2.2.1... so now i would like to jailbreak again. I used finalsnow and it worked but itunes couldnt recognize my ipod. so right now i have 2.2.1 and i dont know how to do get it to work fully. 3.0 doesnt work either.... so... thats another thing..... HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    This is the Introductions Forum. Introduce yoruself here and then post your problem in the appropriate forum thereafter.

Thanks, SD