Help jailbreaking from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 please

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Stapes, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Stapes

Stapes New Member

I'm trying to upgrade to 1.1.3 from a jailbroken 1.1.1 16GB iPod Touch. I'm using Windows XP Pro/iTunes 7.5 and have followed all the instructions on doing so. Restoring to 1.1.1, going to jailbreakme.com, installing the AppSnapp, and getting Oktoprep.

Then I Shift+Click Update in iTunes, install the 1.1.2 firmware and let it do it's thing. Once it's done doing that I close iTunes and all the related processes in Task Manager. This is where my problems start I go to run the windows.bat, I have tried several, some give me errors and others just open then close.

I have the latest Java installed and have searched these boards for answers but none seem to apply to me or work that I have seen.

I have tried doing this several times and would like a solution. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: Guess I should've put this in the Jailbreaking forum, oops.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit2: Wouldn't you know it once I posted this I found a post by hiflyer that linked to http://touchpodium.com/2008/02/17/jailbreak-your-32-gig-touch-the-wifi-way/ which helped me a ton.