Help..jailbreak ipod touch 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by cyberonic, Feb 24, 2008.

1. cyberonic

cyberonic New Member

I have an ipod touch v1.1.1 jailbroken but I've accidentally upgraded my firmware 1.1.3 through itunes. I've tried cracking it using ZIphone v2.4 but hanged at a stage where it mentioned on the screen " Spamming AT ..waiting for response".

Recovered it to V1.1.3. Wanted to try downgrading it to V1.1.1 but then it prompt an error message. So basically I'm stuck with an uncrack v1.1.3 . Can any one advise???

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. bman5555

bman5555 New Member

Ouch u have to put into dfu mode or just search the forums for downgrade 1.1.3 GooD luck!!!! And happy jailbreaking
  3. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

Go to this link and follow the instructions EXACTLY. Read all comments and you should have a working 1.1.3
    http://touchpodium.com/2008/02/17/jailbreak-your-32-gig-touch-the-wifi-way/
  4. prodigee

prodigee New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u dont have to use a special way to jailbreak the 32 gb version just do it the way u would for a 8 or 16 version. SEARCH MAN. You will find the answer to everything.
  5. cyberonic

cyberonic New Member

hi thanks for all the advise.
    Hi Flyer, I have currently managed to jailbreak 1.1.1 but when I click on 1.1.2 jailbreak it gives me an error saying it needs the 1.1.2 firmware. any iodea on this?
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Is this serious? You need to upgrade to 1.1.2 firmware before you can jailbreak it. This requires you to actually download the firmware and have it on your computer.
  7. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

cyberonic, you didn't follow the steps correctly. Go back to the link and follow EXACTLY. This jailbreak takes you from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 without going to 1.1.2. Hope this helps.
  8. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cyberonic, Don't listen to him... Soft upgrades are evil. In ZiPhone, make sure you only have "Jailbreak" selected. You will get Spamming AT if you pick any of the other options.
  9. cyberonic

cyberonic New Member

thanks for all the advise.will try until i get it
  10. cyberonic

cyberonic New Member

i've finally got it upgraded using hi flyer method but there was one final step that i can't complete saying install openssh from installer.. i can't find this program in the list.wadt is that for?