Help! Itunes just took money from me and i didn't buy anything

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Runforest, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Runforest

Runforest New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was upgrading my line rider. which said it was a free upgrade and i upgraded it then it took $4 out of my account and it told me in my purchase history that i had paid nothing for the upgrade. what should i do?
  2. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    call apple. htey can look at ur account. r u suer u didn't have flyingrider b4
  3. centplyr

centplyr Member

It amazes me how some people have no common sense!

Great!
  4. Evanmav

Evanmav New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i once was updating an application and flipped out when i saw that they charged me 1.07! i was flipping out and then i checked my recent purchases to see if they really charged me for the update and it was actually a song i bought like 2 days before and when i signed into my account to download the update it update my account balance so i thought it charged me for the update but it was really just updating the money in my account lol. maybe that was the case for u. cause if u bought line rider on ur ipod and didnt connect ur ipod to ur computer yet then it would still think you had 4 more bucks into your account until you finally update your account