Help...itunes error...never seen when trying to jailbreak..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by ster666, Feb 21, 2009.

1. ster666

ster666 New Member

hi...can anybody help me???i was using cywood to jailbrake my ipod touch 2g...it was all fine but after upload the bin file, i think step 3 or 4 when i have to open itunes to upload the jailbroken firmware,itunes gives me this error : "The ipod software update server could not be contacted.There is not enough memory available." after rhis i have to disconect my ipod from usb and then plug it again and it conects like if it was turned of. can someone help me please???
  2. TheKKKiller

TheKKKiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Make sure you're holding shift in iTunes when you click restore. Then select the custom firmware you made.

Also make sure you have atleast 1gb free space on your computers hard drive and iPod.
  3. ster666

ster666 New Member

yeah bro...i have 1.5tb in my pc...and free space isn´t for sure the problem...and in itunes i can´t even hold shift because this error it appears when i open itunes after the step that you paste in the command control...step 3 or 4...then i have to open itunes and upolad the jailbroken firmware...but when i open itunes it gives this error and i click ok...and then my ipod isn´t recognized...
  4. kaizersix

kaizersix New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i have the same problem too.. does anyone have a solution??
  5. odesto

odesto New Member

I have the same problem too.... :-(