Help!!! iTouch artwork all mixed up

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sabroso50, Oct 27, 2008.

1. sabroso50

sabroso50 New Member

the other day i was updating some artowork directly from my iTouch music library through itunes,

the problem came when i browsed some albums through my itouch, green day had lily allen artwork..... Mew had some muse artwork and so on,

when i plug my itouch into itunes all the artwork is correct... but somehow its not on my itouch!!!

please, help... i dont want to restore... and YES all the names are correct so there can't be albums mixing
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

It's iTunes 8. I have the same problem. Some of my albums have been replaced with random cover art.
  3. sabroso50

sabroso50 New Member

so... i guess you can't do anything about it (needless to say that you can restore

Please Register or Log in to view images

) ....

ps: do you know what's the top resolution to display artwork on your itouch? cause i got several black pics appearing at my itouch
  4. redline23

redline23 New Member

I had the same problem, I fixed it by making a new playlist.. add the songs you want to that playlist (playlist on itunes not touch), find your album artwork, add it in.. then delete the music from your ipod and add the new ones from your playlist.. its worked for me..
  5. sumter554

sumter554 New Member

the same thing happened to me but after i upgraded to a new version it stopped.
  6. DasiPodMann

DasiPodMann New Member

you can also take the affected songs off then resync to put them back on